About your hypnotist
Meet Your Hypnotist
Dr. Robert G. Dean, Ph.D., Board Certified Hypnotherapist
I don’t think you want to read something that looks like a job resume’ however, you should get to know your doctor. So, here are a few things you should know about me before I hypnotize you:
I’m a Board-Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, a Union Certified Hypnotist, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Ph.D.). What matters is I know from where I speak regarding hypnosis. I’m an authority on the safe clinical application of hypnosis called hypnotherapy. For over 3 decades, I have been in practice. Who else would you let hypnotize you?
My promise to you.
I promise to provide to you proven, safe, “state-of-the-art “, scientifically structured clinical hypnotherapy that has satisfied well over three million people in the United States. Thousands of people residing in English speaking countries such as Canada, the U.K., Australia, and Ireland have also been hypnotized by me listening to self-improvement hypnotherapy Mp3 sessions.
It’s your satisfaction that really matters to both of us. We both know what you desire. On this site, you’ll be satisfied if you follow my simple directions, take my hypnotherapy seriously and sincerely want to end your disorders and/or achieve significant self-improvements.
I am happily married to an intelligent, lovely woman. Her name is Jann. We have been in love with each other and married for over 39 years.
With your permission, I’ll be your doctor. As Executive Director and Chief Resident Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy, I’ll be your hypnotherapist. All of us at New Life Clinics® are “volunteers”. There is no payroll at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust™ (the trust is a non-profit 501(c)3 § 509(a)2 charitable trust owned by the people of the United States). And, for what it’s worth, I am financially secure enough that I have no need for a salary. I’ve worked very hard most of my life to ethically achieve financial security. Now, I am a full-time volunteer at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust and on its website www.newlifehypnosis.org.
What drives me to be a volunteer?
My motive for volunteering is hearing and seeing the joy experienced by my clients after hypnotizing them to achieve their desired goals. I also provide my services for free and/or using a client’s donations to help people in a world of hurt and who cannot help themselves such as hungry children and disabled, destitute people who are not mobile. The trust does pay for the use of my audio hypnosis therapy sessions by covering the cost of copyright protection for all audio and video narrations of the hypnotherapy and information provided to the public on this website.
I’m a licensed airplane pilot and a former U.S. Marine. I enjoy writing, listening to music, counseling, traveling, and listening to music played through the stereo system I built from scratch. Also, I enjoy watching movies at home.
Most folks call me “Doctor Bob” or just “Doc”. That’s fine with me. I’m not fussy.
I have two great-sons and nine grandchildren! So yes, you might say I’m a family man.
I vote. I’m a patriot. I love America.
We walk the talk.
All of us at New Life Clinics eat healthily and enjoy daily exercise. We practice what we teach. Personally, I love to hypnotize people to feel good and improve their health and well-being. To see obese clients, lose their excess body fat is satisfying to me and thrilling for them. To stop the addictive use of tobacco also saves lives and extends life.
My greatest joy is to make people feel good, happy, and healthier using healthy lifestyle counseling, coaching, and “state-of-the-art” hypnotherapy. And, thanks to Google (who rated New Life Clinics 5 stars for client satisfaction), every adult can afford to rent or download the “state-of-the-art” audio self-improvement hypnotherapy sessions from this website. Further, every adult can experience a free 6-minute test to determine whether they can be hypnotized.
What inspires me the most?
Finally, my greatest aspiration is to master doing the will of our Creator Father within these times and circumstances I find myself. I embrace doing His will and love the way it makes me feel. It’s all about love which is the most powerful entity throughout the far-flung universe.
Next: About me (Your Doctor) In A Nutshell
- 4,024 hours of onsite application, training, and experience to obtain a Ph.D.
- 202 hours of formal supervised training by a state-licensed medical doctor (M.D.)
- 1,101 hours of private, formal, and classroom learning.
- In practice as a Board Certified Hypnotherapist since 1989.
- I hold a Doctorate in Philosophy, Clinical Hypnosis (Ph.D.) 6 years of university study, and 2 years of intern practice and training.
- Certified Union Master Hypnotist (C.U.M.Hth.), OPEIU, AFL/CIO Local 472, Hypnotist’s Union.
- Registered, Certified, Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hth.) by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Irvine, California #5355 (Faculty now retired).
- Certified Union Hypnotherapist, #AL930831 (C.U.Hth.) Hypnotist Union, Local 472, OPEIU, AFL/CIO (1993).
- Graduate of H.M.I., Advanced Studies in Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification (101, 201, 301), an intense two-year course.
- Author of three guidebooks, “Going to the Top”, “Stop Smoking for Life”, and “Weight Management Guide”
Oh, but there’s more!
- Certified as a Hypnotist’s Union Instructor in private and group, clinical hypnotherapy.
- Full-time Volunteer group Hypnotherapist for New Life Clinics since 1993.
- FAA-licensed, fixed-wing aircraft pilot.
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps 1960 to 1964 + 2 additional years of reserve service to 1966.
- Married, to Janet Dean for 39 years. She is the volunteer Director of Administration for the foundation.
- Father of 2 Sons, and Grandfather of 9 Grandchildren and loving it!
- I’m the Doc who founded and built New Life Clinics Charitable Trust® into the largest nonprofit, online provider of high-quality, low-cost hypnotherapy downloads and CDs in the United States. Since 1993, over 3.5 million clients have been successfully hypnotized to achieve major self-improvement collectively by my volunteer staff of Board-Certified Hypnotherapists and Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy plus on U-Tube, CDs. and in thousands of huge group sessions nationwide.
Seriously, never let anyone hypnotize you unless they can document they are fully credentialed, qualified, and experienced plus come with references and endorsements.
Here are a few references below. Click the link above to see all 80 endorsements.
Below are just a few of the charities we support.
☎ 928-279-1848 (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM),
Mon.-Sat., Arizona Mountain time zone.
5536 N. Copper Canyon Way,
Kingman, AZ 86409
New Life Clinics, saving lives nationwide!
© 2003 – 2021 – 2022 – 2027 New Life Clinics Charitable Trust, All Rights Reserved. New Life Clinics, New Life Clinics Charitable Trust, and this website (newlifehypnosis.org) and their respective logos, media, and content are registered trademarks owned by New Life Clinics Charitable Trust, a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under IRS Code 501(c)3 § 509(a)2. All of the hypnotherapy and hypnosis sessions made available from this website in any format are intended solely for the personal enrichment and enjoyment of individuals aged 18 years or older.