Meet Your Hypnotist
Dr. Robert G. Dean, Ph.D., Board Certified Hypnotherapist
I don’t think you want to read something that looks like a job resume’ however, you should get to know your doctor. So, here are a few things you should know about me before I hypnotize you:
I’m a Board Certified Hypnotherapist, a Union Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, and a Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Hypnotherapy. I think what matters is I know from where I speak regarding hypnosis and it’s clinical application called hypnosis-therapy. I have been in practice for over over 3 decades.
I promise to provide to you proven, safe, “state-of-the-art“, scientifically structured, clinical hypnotherapy that has satisfied well over a million people nationally and world wide. It’s your satisfaction that really matters to both of us. We both know what you desire. On this site, you’ll be satisfied if you follow my simple directions, take my hypnotherapy seriously and sincerely want to end your disorder and/or achieve significant self-improvements or wonderful moods that make your day!
I am happily married to an intelligent, lovely woman. Her name is Jann. We have been married for over 39 years.
I am the clinic’s Executive Director and Chief Resident Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy. All of us at New Life Clinics® are “volunteers”. There is no payroll at New Life Clinics Charitable Trust™ (the trust is a non-profit 501(c)3 § 509(a)2 charitable trust) owned by the people of the United States. And, for what it’s worth, I am financially secure enough that I have no need for a salary. I’ve worked very hard most of my life to ethically achieve financial security. My motive to volunteer is hearing and seeing the joy experienced by my clients by hypnotizing them to achieve their desired goals and using their one-time modest donations the charity receives to help people who are in a world of hurt and cannot help themselves such as hungry children and disabled, destitute people who are not mobile.
I’m a licensed airplane pilot and a former U.S. Marine. I enjoy writing, listening to music, counseling, traveling, listening to the stereo system I built from scratch, and watching home movies.
Most folks call me “Dr. Bob” or just “Doc”. That’s fine with me. I’m not fussy.
I have two great sons and nine grandchildren! So yes, you might say I’m a family man.
I vote. I’m a patriot. I love America.
I eat healthily and enjoy daily exercise. I “walk-the-talk” and practice what I teach. I love to hypnotize people to feel good and improve their health and well-being. To see obese clients lose their excess body fat is satisfying to me and thrilling for them. To stop the addictive use of tobacco also saves lives. I could go on but I think you get my point. My greatest joy is to make people feel good, be happy, and healthier using life counseling, coaching and “state-of-the-art” hypnotherapy. And, thanks to Google (who rated New Life Clinics 5 stars for client satisfaction), I can download audio self-improvement hypnotherapy sessions as well as provide live, in person hypnotherapy sessions in my office or via the client’s smartphone or computer.
Finally, my greatest aspiration is to master having the will to do the will of our Creator Father within these times and circumstances that I find myself. I embrace it and love the way it makes me feel. It’s, in the end, all about love which is the most powerful entity throughout the far flung universe.
Your Doctor In A Nutshell…
- 4,024 hours of onsite application, training and experience to obtain a Ph.D.
- 202 hours of formal supervised training by a state licensed medical doctor (M.D.)
- 1,101 hours of home, formal, and classroom study.
- In practice as a Board Certified Hypnotherapist since 1989.
- I hold a Doctorate in Philosophy, Clinical Hypnosis (Ph.D.) 8 years of university study and training and internship.
- Certified Union Master Hypnotist (C.U.M.Hth.), OPEIU, AFL/CIO Local 472, Hypnotist’s Union.
- Registered, Certified, Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hth.) by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Irvine, California #5355 (Faculty now retired).
- Certified Union Hypnotherapist, #AL930831 (C.U.Hth.) Hypnotist Union, Local 472, OPEIU, AFL/CIO (1993).
- Graduate of H.M.I., Advanced Studies in Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification (101, 201, 301), a two year course.
- Author of three guidebooks, “Going to the Top”, “Stop Smoking for Life”, and “Weight Management Guide”
- Pioneered and perfected hypnotherapy session digital downloads to be as effective as a private in office hypnotherapy session.
- Certified as a Hypnotist’s Union Instructor in private and group, clinical hypnotherapy.
- In practice since 1989.
- Full-time Volunteer group Hypnotherapist for New Life Clinics since 1993.
- FAA licensed, fixed wing aircraft pilot.
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps 1960 to 1964 + 2 additional years of reserve service to 1966.
- Married, to Janet D. Dean for 39 years. She is the volunteer Director of Administration for the foundation.
- Father of 2 Sons, and Grandfather of 9 Grandchildren and loving it!
- I’m the Doc who founded and built New Life Clinics Charitable Trust® into the largest nonprofit, online provider of high quality, low-cost hypnotherapy downloads and CDs in the United States. Since 1993, over 1.5 million clients have been successfully hypnotized to achieve major self-improvement collectively by me and my volunteer staff of Board Certified Hypnotherapists and Doctors of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Seriously, never let any one hypnotize you unless they can document they are fully credentialed, qualified and experienced plus come with references and endorsements.
Here are a few references below. Click the link above to see all 80 endorsements.
Below are just a few of the charities we support.
5536 N. Copper Canyon Way, Kingman, AZ 86409
New Life Clinics, saving lives nationwide!